Each one of us carries important medicine for our times: for each other, for the Earth and her beings.
I invite you to journey with me through the five elements.
We will work from the model of self-healing as the first important step toward global healing. We will practice deep listening, truth-telling, and mirroring. You will be guided to experience the wisdom of the natural world to support you in deeper healing and discovery of your unique gifts.
An overview of topics that we will cover:
- Introduction to the wisdom of the five elements, ecopsychology, and the shamanic roots of this philosophy and way of life.
- Study and learn to interpret the cycle of seasons and their energetic impact on us and the world around us.
- Learn to apply the wisdom of the five elements to yourself, your life, and your loved ones in ways that bring out the best of ourselves and others.
- Use and integrate the rhythmic cycles of nature (Shen Cycle of creation and the Ke Cycle of control), learning to harmonize these cycles for balance, invocation, and wellbeing.
- Learn to diagnose elements in yourself and in others.
- Understand elemental balance or imbalance and witness how these manifest physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Work directly with your current state of physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Develop tools and skills to help improve your understanding and interactions with your personal, interpersonal, and cultural environments.
Tuesdays, February 21 through April 11, 1:00pm – 3:30pm MST (Gathering Live Online)
Classes are offered live via Zoom. They will be recorded so you can download and return to them as many times and for as long as you’d like. Classes will include ritual, teachings, slides, small group work to support integration, and time for a Q & A. Video recordings and audio downloads will be available within 48 hours of the live gatherings.
Regular Full Payment $645 *This investment supports the full cost of the course production and the labor of the course supporters, as well as allows us to extend financial access to those with fewer resources and less access to wealth in a global context.
Sliding Scale- Supported Level $545 *This investment will allow us to cover the cost of the course production and the labor of the course supporters.
Sliding Scale – Nourished Level $445 *This investment is available for folx with fewer resources and less access to wealth to be able to join at a further reduced rate.
*A Note on Investment: Please choose your tuition level carefully, remembering that our experience of our financial capacity is so deeply subjective, influenced by the incessant messaging from the dominant culture, and a flawed image of wealth. Let’s be guided by way-shower Betty Martin who reminds us that “when we give what we can and not what we can’t, the magick happens.”
This is made all the more possible by those of us who have even just a little more than we need contributing towards those who do not; and those who need help having the courage to receive it when it is offered with full heart. Thank you, in advance, for your thoughtful consideration of your capacity and/or your need.