Springtime is the season where our bodies are turning back on and tuning into the outer world…
If we have not had the spaciousness or the resources to fully drop into Winter and restore our nervous systems to a healthier, more authentic pace, we may notice not feeling quite like ourselves when the seasons make this annual transition. We may need a little more focused tending.
Join me and a small group of likeminded souls for a gentle, guided, and personalized cleanse this April.
We will spend focused time tending and clearing out the old so that we can make space in your body, mind, and spirit for the new. Each week we will focus on one detoxification pathway in your body, learning to listen to its health or imbalance, and to troubleshoot with foods, herbs, and practices.
You will receive personalized guidance on how to cleanse and repair each of these pathways so you feel refreshed, reset, and ready for the next chapter of your life.
Classes are held for four weeks:
- Saturday April 1, 2023 10:00am-11:00am MST
- Saturday, April 8, 2023 10:00am-11:00am MST
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 10:00am-11:00am MST
- Saturday, April 22, 2023 10:00am-11:00am MST
*Lesson one will be available Wednesday, March 29th, 2023.
This a general list of items you will need during your month-long Springtime cleanse. There will be additional grocery items needed as we go.
You will receive 25% off of everything on Wellevate/Fullscript if you need to buy additional products there.
To purchase the bulk of the products (minus grocery store items), you can CLICK HERE. Once you register for an account with Wellevate (which is free), send me an email and I can set your discount to 25% off since you are taking this course with me.
Please do filter through this list as I have put in several optional items. * = Optional
- Gua sha tool (heart-shaped, or you can use an Asian soup spoon)
- Skin oil of choice (I prefer coconut, jojoba, or another organic oil that doesn’t absorb immediately)
- Castor oil
- Small square of wool or cotton flannel (8 x 8 or so)
- Plastic wrap (or equivalent)
- Hot water bottle (or heating pad)
- Dry skin brush (like this one here)
- Organic lemons (start with 4)
- Epsom Salt (28 cups)
- *Stick-on moxa (like this one here)
- *Liver Support (contains one or all of the following: dandelion, artichoke, burdock, milk thistle) – see Wellevate link above
- *Detox Tea (contains one of all of the following: dandelion, artichoke, burdock, milk thistle) – see Wellevate link above
- *If you’d like to make your own tea, consider a 1:1 brew of the following (FYI, it’s gonna taste very bitter but be very medicinal!): Hibiscus (dried flowers), Bupluerum (root, cut into small pieces), Yellow Dock (root, cut into small pieces), Dandelion (root and leaves), Peppermint (leaves for flavor).
- *Adrenal Support (contains one of all of the following: eleuthero, cordyceps, ashwaghanda, adrenal glandular, milky oat tops) – see Wellevate link above
- *Peanut massage tool (like this one here) -another option is to use two tennis balls and a sock
- *Silicone massage cups (like these ones here)
Consider joining our Facebook group here. Here we can share recipes, ideas, troubleshoot any concerns, and you can receive direct support from me in between your weekly classes.